The Storage Vaults was in need of communicating to potential clients in a diffent way. We opted for a serious of WhatsApp adverts outlining their offering, price, storage facilities and directions as these were the common challenges custormers had.
- WhatsApp adverts (x3), Business card design, Online reservation form (website).
The Fundanathi learning platform was in repsonse to a deadly COVID-19 period where learning instituitions were closed or partially closed and students and teachers had to resort to online learning and teaching. Fundanathi fills this gap between online learnning and traditional learning pre-COVID.
- UX/Ui design, Consulting.
Old Austria Restaurant re-opened its doors in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic 2020 and needed to trade during tough lockdown restrictions. The new owners had to re-imagine themselves and was in need of change, but wanted to retain its dedicated clientele and rich history of being one of the oldest restaurants in Gqeberha.
- Web design, Web development, Copy writing, Social media, Analytics, Logo design revamp, COVID-19 communication, Social media
Footprint Landscapes was a start-up business in need of an online presence and business-identity. Being a start-up, they were'nt easily discoverable. DC partnered with Footprint Landscapes and brought their identity to life.
- Web design, Web development, Copy writing, Social media, Analytics, Logo design, Signage design.
PlaneCrazy Game took flight when Morné Leander made paper jet-planes for his daughter and her friends. This fueled the engines of a mobile app game, which could introduce jet-throwing, as well as teach children how to make paper jet-planes. Give PlaneCrazy a spin! Download it to your Apple iPhone now!
- Web design, Web development, Copy writing, Social media, Analytics, Logo design, Signage design, Branding, User experience design, User interface design.
Was in need of a professional, noticeable business-identity. LuFeb was unintentionally labelled with the title of unprofessional and this often meant the potential of losing a contract. We partnered with them to help change this perception. To date LuFeb has a refereshed brand identity and the contracts keep on coming!
- Web design, Web development, Copy writing, Social media, Analytics, Logo design, Signage design, Branding.
#BornBeforeTech Artist needs to operate in the CyberAge. Renowned artist and art-educator, Michael Barry was unintentionally labelled with the title of unprofessional; at the time not having any real online presence. Creating both a digital archive and offering alternative ways for his audience to view and invest in his work, Barry was able to broaden his art's reach.
- Web design, Web development, Copy writing, Analytics, Logo design.
DC partnered with Mobile At Work on refreshing the user interface of their Road Warrior mobile app. DC not only refreshed the app's interface, but improved the overall user exprience of the app compbined with the app's brand identity.
- Logo design, Copy writing, User experience design, User interface design.
We partnered with a UK based courier company to bring their services online. For Aga-Enterprises an online website was pivotal!
AGA-Enterprises Inc Ltd is planning to expand their online offering in the near future.
- Web design, Web development, Social media, Analytics.
The company needed to market their juices. At the time they did'nt have a consolidated marketing plan around the juices they sold. DC partnered with Fresh Juice to create a unified brand and message for their product.
- Brochure, Flyer, Poster.